Beware an Invasion by Chinese Military-age Men Combined with Students, Spies, ‘Businessmen’ and Other Potential Hostiles ‘Inside our Wire’
The Chinese Communist Party is the United States’ mortal enemy. It explicitly seeks America’s destruction and has long pursued that goal using devastating, albeit pre-violent, “unrestricted warfare” techniques, with help from their “friends” among American “captured elites.”
Now, the Chinese Communists appear poised to start a shooting war against Taiwan – and almost certainly U.S. assets, personnel and territory, as well. That prospect makes all the more alarming the invasion of America’s borders by an increasing number of Chinese nationals among the large numbers of unaccompanied, military-age men coming here illegally.
This CPDC webinar addresses the evidence that elements of the People’s Liberation Army are now being insinuated into the United States alongside some 300,000 Chinese students and innumerable other PRC nationals loyal to the Chinese Communist Party and/or compelled to do its bidding. What are the chances such personnel will be tasked to engage in subversion, sabotage, assassinations and other “Fifth Column” activities in the event Xi Jinping launches kinetic operations?
- Frank Gaffney, Founder and Executive Chairman, Center for Security Policy; Vice Chairman, Committee on the Present Danger: China
- Michael Yon, Former Green Beret, combat correspondent, author, photographer
• Topic: “Eyewitness to an Invasion: The PLA on the March in the Darien Gap?”
- Charles “Sam” Faddis, Former Career Clandestine Service Officer, Central Intelligence Agency; Army veteran; author, “The Decline and Fall of the CIA”; editor, AndMagazine.com at Substack
• Topic: “Who – and What – is Coming Across Our Southern Border?”
- Oliver “Buck” Revell, Former Assistant Director of the FBI in charge of Criminal Investigations (including terrorism); Former Associate Deputy Director in charge of the Investigative, Intelligence, Counterterrorism, Training, Laboratory and International programs of the Bureau; Former Vice Chairman of the Interagency Group for Counter-Intelligence; Veteran, U.S. Marine Corps; Author, A G-Man’s Journal: A Legendary Career in the FBI – From the Kennedy Assassination to the Oklahoma City Bombing
• Topic: “The Perils Posed to an Open Society by Chinese and Others’ Penetration and Dispersion Throughout America”
- John Guandolo, Founder, Understanding the Threat; combat veteran U.S. Marine Force Reconnaissance Officer; Former FBI Special Agent and Investigator, Counterterrorism Division
• Topic: “What Must We Do to Protect America from ‘Enemies Within’?”