- Do you have, or not have, health insurance?
- Does your health insurance have a high deductible that prohibits you from having a visit with your doctor?
- Do you wish you had access to a doctor 24/7?
- You have a fever, sore throat and feel awful, and weather conditions are preventing you from traveling to your doctor; do you suffer and wait?
- Is your baby sick and it’s 3:30 am and there’s no doctor around?
I can go on and on about difficult situations and circumstances when you wish you had a doctor to talk immediately and get advice from, or possibly get some medicine to help you out. Well, now there is an amazing telemedicine plan that costs a low, low fee of just $12.95 per month for an individual plan and just $19.95 for an entire family in the same household. This plan offers you unlimited consults online with a doctor and offers 7 days a week, 24 hours a day services. Please visit us HERE and read about what this is all about as well as grab the discount pricing that The Blogging Hounds is offering you today.
Thank you & God Bless!
The Blogging Hounds
Please note: This is not for ALL medical situations such as life threatening emergencies or chronic life threatening sicknesses/diseases. Certain exclusions apply. Controlled substances and psychiatric medications will not be dispensed in a telemedical visit.