It feels like we’re standing on the precipice, so buckle up. The burgeoning Yellow Vest Movement in France seems to be morphing into popular resistance. Macron remains AWOL and hasn’t made any appearances in the last few days.
With Germany’s Angela Merkel stepping down, Emmanuel Macron remains the only prominent globalist still standing. Nationalist leaders have risen in North America (Trump), South America (Bolsonaro), Russia, China, India, Italy, Austria, Hungary, and elsewhere.
When creatures are backed into a corner they can suddenly do very dangerous things. Surely the leaders of the U.N./E.U./globalist enterprise feel they are backed into a truly precarious corner in which they will not survive if they don’t come out swinging.
Perhaps with clever subterfuge Macron will gather power in the E.U. countries still driven by diehard continental federalists (maybe that’s what he’s doing as I write this, which might explain his present absence). Merkel and others have been all-to-eager to support Marcon’s 10-nation alliance and his other endeavors. On the other hand, what if he really doesn’t survive this? We could be looking at an even bigger tumult among Europe’s despondent citizens, one that spreads across the whole continent. It will be the perfect storm into which the man of lawlessness will arise. A certain supernatural event will grow that storm into a typhoon.
Intriguingly, Jaco Prinsloo noticed that The Economist’s 2017 edition displayed cards on its cover reminiscent of the 1982 Illuminati Card Game. One of those cards called “The Hermit” shows a massive protest march against globalism and the E.U. The marchers are yellow, perhaps wearing yellow vests. And the specific alignment of stars closely resembles the constellation Leo with a crescent moon at its tail. The stellar alignment conceivably occurred last weekend just as the Yellow Vest Movement was exploding.
In other news:
- Stocks continue to plummet and the Dow is within two or three hundred points of correction. It closed down 558 points just yesterday, which was the 77th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. It also happened to be the first anniversary in which no survivor of the U.S.S. Arizona was present. What a striking sign in our own country that this final generation is nearing the end of the age.
- The Mueller Probe is nearing its end, and though I may disagree with the investigation’s conclusions (manufactured evidence, anyone?), it is not looking good for the President, his son, and a number of his close associates.
- In Israel, despite Israeli police recommending an indictment against Netanyahu for a third time, he is actually growing stronger politically. With Avigdor Lieberman’s resignation, Netanyahu has assumed his role, meaning he is both Prime Minister and Defense Minister. And though Lieberman’s departure means that Netanyahu’s coalition has the bare number of seats in the Knesset to hold onto power, it looks as though Bibi will win a fifth election, making him the longest serving Prime Minister in Israeli history (that’s incredible in light of the fact that Israel’s original founding father, David Ben-Gurion, was the longest-serving up to this point, meaning Netanyahu is a bookend in the history of modern Israel).
- Multiple news sources reported that the I.S.S. live feed was cut after a very large blue orb appeared behind the space station. It was caught on camera for all the world to see.
- Forbes just reported that 2019 will witness the emergence of avatars or images of a person that will in essence be their AI counterpart. It is the clearest explanation for Revelation 13:14-15 that I can conceivably think of.
- The Sanhedrin will be holding a special ceremony on the last day of Hanukkah (starts tomorrow and ends Monday) in which they will dedicate the Third Temple Altar and light the Golden Lampstand. They have invited representatives of 70 nations to attend.
I’m beginning to think this concept of seven years of plenty followed by seven years of the Tribulation (famine) may hold real water. [Speculating here: the 2014 to 2021 range would be the “plenty” and 2021 to 2028 would be the Trib. The Trib would end precisely in the year of Israel’s 80th anniversary (max length of a generation), which also happens to be the 2,000th anniversary of the beginning of Christ’s earthly ministry, in which He declared the Jubilee. Our Blessed Hope may transpire anytime between now and 2021 and the heavenly signs may have been 3.5 year warnings. There is a whole lot more that could be unpacked on this, but time doesn’t permit me. Stay tuned!] (Click to Source)