People need to remember that the freedoms that we have in this country are largely because of the Judeo-Christian ethic upon which it was built. We need to stand firm for that because the devil would like to take us down in any way that he can to bring in his final one-world regime. We are moving in that direction overall—we know from Scripture where this is going (Read Matthew 24, Revelation 13 & 14, and 2 Thessalonians 2).
Americans must be aware of the danger in losing our US freedoms and sovereignty to a global system of government. Here are five reasons we should be concerned about a one-world government:
- In order to merge the US into a one-world political, economic and religious system, our current delicate system of checks and balances that our founding fathers so carefully established would be eliminated.
- Our US Constitution which has served us so well – giving us more freedom and opportunity to pursue happiness, prosperity, and religion than any nation in history – would have to be abolished or significantly altered in order to clear the way for world government. Therefore it could no longer offer protection to US citizens.
- We would have a weaker voice in government; less power to govern ourselves. The world government power base would either be in New York City or, more than likely, Europe. If you are upset now about US elected officials in Washington not listening to the American people, imagine how much worse it will be if a group of international bureaucrats are running our lives – possibly from another part of the world. They will have their own agenda and be far less apt to obey the wishes of the American people or protect our individual rights and freedoms. If anything, they will see us as a thorn in their side and be inclined to deal harshly with resistors (primarily conservative Christians and Jews).
- An international tax would be imposed to fund this world government system. If an entirely new overarching layer of government is added to our current city, county, state and federal governments, it will have to be paid for somehow. Int’l planners have already discussed various types of taxes, such as collecting percentage fees based on the value of int’l currency transactions, the cost of airline travel, the consumption of water (even if you have your own well), along with an int’l income tax that would likely begin as a one to three percent tax and quickly increase from there as the int’l bureaucracy expands. In addition, some world government advocates are proposing that all individuals be forced to have a substance injected in their bodies which will enable the global administration to track everyone at all times. This implanted technology would also be necessary in order to complete any financial transactions – all buying and selling.
- Those persons who have been at the forefront of pushing for an international form of government during the last 70 years have consistently been anti-Christian and anti-Jewish in their political and religious worldview. If we’ve learned from history, it is reasonable to assume that those trying to impose a new form of government will be the ones calling the shots once the system is in place. An awareness of their religious background, political and organizational affiliations (both public and secret), as well as personal beliefs and motivations gives us a good idea of what they will do once in power – i.e. Hitler’s Mein Kampf.
Sooner or later an imposing form of world government will become a reality, as the tide of history is pushing in that direction and the prophecies of the Bible have foretold it. However, are you willing to take a stand for the sake of your children, so that they and we, might enjoy the freedoms God has entrusted to us for a while longer?
If those who have been warned and know better do not take a stand now, God will allow history to run its course and evil to prevail (because it is what we deserve) until Jesus returns. Therefore, repent of your sins, turn to Jesus Christ, and take a stand!