Submitted by Dave Hodges on Sunday, August 1, 2021 – 13:57.
The Chesterton Prophecies
Over 80% of the country opposing amnesty, the bill is finally dead, once and for all. I would not count on it. You can bet that this attack on American sovereignty, culture and economics will culminate in the total loss of culture. It will ensure the Democratic Marxist Party will remain in charge in perpetuity. Despite being over a century old, G. K. Chesterton’s, The Flying Inn (1914), provides present day Americans with an opportunity to understand what is happening to their loss of culture and of national sovereignty. The book consists of a “fictional” account of how England had been stripped of its cultural identity. The book was written at the end of the British imperialistic period of dominance in which England had collapsed under the sheer weight of attempting to maintain its vast empire. What is described in the book, is exactly what is happening today. In the book, Chesterton maintained that England lost far more than its preeminent position as the world’s sole super power. He postulated that England had lost its national soul through the unintended integration of its culture with more “barbaric cultures” that it had previously conquered. The protagonist in The Flying Inn, Dalroy, proclaimed that great nations have frequently followed a similar paradigm of progressive self-destruction:
- The great nation declares victory over the barbarians.
- The great nation begins to enjoy the fruits of cheap labor by employing the barbarians that it had conquered.
- The barbarians become so enmeshed into the great nation, that an alliance with barbarians is formed (e.g., de facto amnesty).
- Assimilation is followed with the barbarians becoming a privileged class. Thus, the great nation is conquered.
Near the end of the book, almost every virtuous cultural tradition, of the great nation, comes under sharp criticism, while every cultural tradition emanating from the barbarians’ place of origin became praiseworthy. See the list below, this is exactly what is happening today. Certainly the relationship between the United States and various countries south of our border; parallels Chesterton’s stunningly accurate prophecies by describing what has happened to present day America . Consider the following parallels which strikingly correspond to Dalroy’s view of how empires crumble:
- The United States fulfills its “Manifest Destiny” mandate by provoking and winning a war with Mexico in order to gain a southern railroad route to California in1848. The great nation was victorious. Dalroy’s first principle is fulfilled.
- The economies of the two countries bifurcate and the United States begins to enjoy the fruits of its imperialistic labors. The conquered people provides nearly 170 years of cheap labor which helps to fuel the economic growth of the United States . Guest workers and illegal immigrants trickle into the United States . Despite the comparatively low wages, more immigrants come north to experience the bountiful leftovers of their former conquerors. This trend continues to the point in which the original trickle of guest workers and illegal immigrants becomes a raging tsunami of humanity most of whom are seeking to experience the American dream at the expense of their former conquerors. The great nation employed those that it had conquered. Dalroy’s second principle is fulfilled.
- Average American citizens begin to note the loss of economic standing, culture and traditions. “Special privilege” programs, such as Totalization, free medical and free education, serve to fully integrate the former illegal aliens into the mainstream of American society. To frame the desired paradigm shift, legal terms such as “illegal alien” become likened to racial epitaphs uttered during the worst days of the old “Jim Crow” laws. The PC Police (i.e., the corporate media and BigTech) label all Americans who desire to secure their borders, in this age of terrorism, as white nationalists, white supremacists, blatant Jim-Crow-supporting-racists and xenophobic. The alliance has been formed. In modern day America, the alliance is so complete that the borders have been collapsed by Biden and and cartel drugs, on behalf of their CHICOM benefactors and child-sex-trafficking is proliferating on the southern border. I did not even mention the newest version of the Hitler Youth Movement through the teaching of Critical Race Theory and everyone’s live matters except white people, patriots and Christians. Dalroy’s third principle has been fulfilled.
- Illegal immigrant subgroups (e.g., Reconquista de Atzalan, MECHA) begin to proclaim that the takeover of America is moving forward and if the present occupants of this country do not like it; then these “Euros” can “go back to Europe .” (In this scenario, it’s not certain where American citizens whose historical roots lie in Africa, the Middle East, South America, Mexico, Panama, Canada, Asia, the Pacific Rim, the Caribbean, and most of all, Native Americans, are supposed to return to). The DemocraticParty Marxists have taken over the MECHA movement with a definitive move towards amnesty and special entitlement programs. While millions of American citizens are being forced to vaccinate or lost their jobs, illegal aliens, many of whom are infected with covid, are crossing our border, settling in our cities and remain untested and untreated for covid. This is the ultimate in entitlement and special treatment for illegal immigrants versus the treatment of the American public. At what point do we admit that the great nation of America has been conquered and is in the process of being successfully occupied? America is an occupied country.
The United States has stage four cancer and it hopelessly and tragically morally and spiritually bankrupt. . Although the Flying Inn is merely fiction, in reality, its tenets are being realized as nearly every tradition that Americans hold sacred, are coming under attack (e.g., the virtues and value of American citizenship); while everything from the illegal aliens’ point of origin is becoming more praiseworthy by the day (e.g., “We do the jobs that Americans won’t”). The propaganda lines have been drawn. One other noteworthy scenario in Chesterton’s book is the ominous ending in which the principal Western democracy ends up merging with a Middle Eastern country. (Click to Source)
Press Two for English
Call 911 to Report a Traitor In the White House
We’re so happy to be able to offer you the highest level of Excellence
in a Comprehensive Telehealth Membership Plan
that just about everyone can absolutely afford.
The only thing you can’t afford, is to be without it!
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!