Chinese Communists deny entry to WHO team probing the origins of the virus

By M. Dowling -January 6, 2021

A World Health Organization (WHO) team, due to investigate the origins of Covid-19 in the city of Wuhan, China, has been denied entry to China, the BBC reports.

Two members were already en route when the Chinese Communist Party denied them entry. China claimed, after months of negotiation, that dates were still being arranged.

6-Month Emergency Food Supply (2,000+ calories/day)Tasty breakfasts, lunches, dinners, drinks and snacks. CLICK HERE before it’s too late.

The virus was first detected in Wuhan in late 2019, with the initial outbreak linked to a market. NSA now believes the virus originated in the Wuhan bioweapons lab.

WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said he was “very disappointed” that China had not yet finalized the permissions for the team’s arrivals “given that two members had already begun their journeys and others were not able to travel at the last minute.”

Ultimate Breakfast Kit (140 servings) Click Here Before It’s Too Late

“I have been assured that China is speeding up the internal procedure for the earliest possible deployment,” he told reporters in Geneva on Tuesday, explaining that he had been in contact with senior Chinese officials to stress “that the mission is a priority for WHO and the international team.”

Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying told the BBC “there might be some misunderstanding” and “there’s no need to read too much into it.”

The CCP is playing us all. (Click to Source)

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s