Seven more biblical prophecies have suddenly come into much clearer focus all at the same time. These are happening just eight months after the literal fulfillment of the astronomical aspect of the Revelation 12:1–2 prophecy on September 23rd and 24th last year.
2. Turkey’s dictator Erdogan has just held a historic conference of Muslim nations in Istanbul to take back Jerusalem from Israel, finally bringing together the missing members of the Ezekiel 38 alliance (Sudan and Libya). Interestingly, certain Gulf states’ leaders were not in attendance, including from Saudi Arabia (see Eze. 38:13).
3. The Trump Administration is set to unveil its Middle East peace plan next month that might divide Jerusalem, but possibly give Israel sovereignty over the Old City and thus the potential go-ahead to build the Third Temple.
4. “They were marrying and being given in marriage.” (Mt. 24:38–39; Lk. 17:27–30). Jesus’ prophecy about the condition of normalcy before the Day of the LORD couldn’t have come more clearly into focus than after the royal wedding between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle—perhaps the most widely witnessed and televised wedding in history—just a week before Pentecost and roughly four months before the Feast of Trumpets.
I’m reminded that God is sovereign over the details of our lives (Acts 17:25–26) including the details of this wedding. Prince Harry was 33 years old when he married Meghan Markle. Likewise, Christ, by most accounts, was 33 years old when He pledged Himself to His bride on the night before His crucifixion. Christ is also a prince, though the Prince of all princes. He is taking a mixed Gentile bride like Mrs. Markle. And most pointedly, Meghan was not given to Prince Harry by her own biological father, but by the groom’s father—the future king. Likewise, the bride of Christ is also given in marriage by the Groom’s Father, the King of the universe (Jn. 6:37). Last week’s royal wedding pales in comparison to the cosmic royal wedding to come.
5. “While people are saying, ‘Peace and safety,’ destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.” (1 Thess. 5:3). North Korea is on the verge of denuclearization and making peace with its southern neighbor, ISIS has been kicked out of Iraq and the Syrian government is reporting that Damascus is now “completely safe,” the Iran Deal has been undone and Iranian infrastructure destroyed in Syria, and talk is building about a possible resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It seemsas though the world has suddenly become much safer and that’s exactly what we would expect shortly before the rapture.
6. The possible dual fulfillment of Daniel 9:25. This ancient prophecy tells us that a period of 69 weeks of years would begin when a decree is given to “restore and rebuild Jerusalem.” The period would end with the arrival of the Messiah (Jesus Christ). It is already well understood that Daniel’s prophecy pinpointed the exact day of Jesus’ Triumphal Entry (Jesus’ first arrival) in either 32 or 33 AD (with the decree being given by Artaxerxes in 445 or 444 BC for Nehemiah to rebuild Jerusalem’s walls).
Consider the fact that the Bible predicts two arrivals by Jesus and Daniel’s prophecy does not specify whogives the decree initiating the 69 weeks of years. For that reason, it is at least plausible to entertain the possibility that this prophecy could be pointing to both of Messiah’s arrivals.
So here’s the kicker: There was a second decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem in 1535 AD when Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent, emperor of the Ottoman Empire, ordered that the walls of Jerusalem be rebuilt. His walls still stand today—the Old City’s current walls were built because of this command. 69 weeks of years is a period of 483 years (69 x 7). 1535 AD + 483 years = 2018.
There’s more. For some unknown reason, the Angel Gabriel expressed this period of 69 weeks of years as two parts: “62 weeks” and “7 weeks.” 7 weeks of years is 49 years. If this division was at least partially given to explain the Messiah’s second arrival (or appearance) there is an interesting fit: during the Six-Day War in June 1967 the Old City had sustained significant damage, so in 1969 a third decree was given to restore and rebuild Jerusalem. Not much is known about this decree aside from what can be found in a few newspaper clippings, but 1969 + 49 = 2018.
7. Kilauea and Isaiah 26:19–21. If you’re a longtime reader of Unsealed, you’ll recall that we have discussed at great length the Bible’s many “woman in labor” passages (Revelation 12 chief among them). The Bible contains a great many of these passages and most are clearly connected to the Time of Jacob’s Trouble, also known as Daniel’s 70th Week or the Tribulation. In Isaiah 66 and Revelation 12 we learn that the prophetic woman gives birth to a corporate male child before the Day of the LORD begins. This male child is the Church, which escapes to Heaven before the woman Israel begins having birth pangs (Deut. 32:19–21; Is. 26:19–21; Is. 66:7–9; Zeph. 1:14–2:3; Mic. 5:3; Lk. 21:36; 1 Thess. 5:1–9; 2 Thess. 2:3; 7; Rev. 3:10; 4:1–2).
After the child’s escape the woman goes into labor, which is described in great detail in Matthew 24 (known as Jesus’ Olivet Discourse). The resurrection and rapture of the Church are prophetically described in Isaiah 26(vv. 19 and 20, respectively). Notice that in verse 19 the resurrection is likened to the earth giving birth to the dead. When a birth is about to occur a woman’s water breaks and her cervix dilates. When contractions begin there is pain that often feels like a burning sensation. This is commonly called the ring of fire and if you’ve been to a childbirth class you may have heard the term.
The earth also has what’s called the “Ring of Fire”—the most seismically active area on earth, a ring of extreme volcanism surrounding the Pacific Ocean.
Guess what’s smack-dab in the middle of the Ring of Fire? The Island of Hawaii and Mt. Kilauea, which has been erupting for several weeks now. The volcano has expanded past the caldera and 22 fissures have opened up in the area. Some of these fissures are beginning to connect and expand as liquid lava is spilling out. Compare this to how a woman’s amniotic sac breaks shortly before labor and her cervix dilates to make way for the baby. Fluid rushes out. Could what we see happening in Hawaii be pointing to the prophecy in Isaiah 26?
Some of the photos are truly apocalyptic:
This photo which was taken as a river of lava made its way into the Pacific Ocean, causing an explosion when it hit seawater, is reminiscent of fire and brimstone raining down on Sodom and Gomorrah:
An onlooker on May 21st marvels at the massive ash plume billowing out of the caldera:
You can watch “the water break” live here:
Remember that we are approaching the end of the Fig Tree Generation, 10 conditions demonstrate that we are very near the end of the age, and 20 other clear signs have been fulfilled in just the last few years. Only seconds ’til midnight remain. Be ready. (Click to Source)
CLICK HERE for those occasional occasions when you want beautifully hand crafted or personalized baked goods for a gift.