The invasion of Non-Molecular Entities (NME) has begun although we are just beginning to hear about them. These marauders are increasing their number each year.
- According to National Institute of Health (NIH) the term NME refers to molecules that are unique among regulated or approved drug products in their mode of activity.
- The Pharma-Marketing Glossary says: A New Molecular Entity (NME) or New Chemical Entity (NCE) is a drug or chemical that is without precedent among regulated and approved drug products. The NME designation indicates that a drug in development is not a version or derivative of an existing and previously investigated, trialed and approved substance. It can be labeled as entirely ‘new’ or as a first-in-class molecule.
- Quora states: A new molecular entity (NME) is a drug that contains an active moiety that has never been approved by the FDA or marketed in the US.
- Websters American Dictionary of the English Language, 1828, says an entity is: A being or existence. 2. A real being or a species.
- Answers in Genesis says the four fundamental entities have: Mass, Energy, Information, and Will
Since the serpent, it has always been about semantics. From the Garden until Messiah returns, our world is plunged into darkness and a key tool is deceptive semantics.
The NIH is obsessed with examining the fundamental knowledge about nature and behavior of living systems. They believe this interest is the foundation for their ‘biomedical’ advances.
The NIH concedes that:
it’s often hard to predict how this kind of basic research might benefit human populations
In a recent evaluation of 28 million papers in the PubMed.gov database, researchers found NIH contributed to published research that was associated with every single one of the 210 new drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration from 2010 through 2016. More than 90 percent of that contributory research was related to the discovery of fundamental biological mechanisms, rather than actual development of the drugs themselves.
These new drugs are not like medications of the past found in nature such as medicinal herbs or even synthetic versions of natural substances. Increasingly these drugs are biological entities.
In their first exercise, listed 210 new drugs, of those 197 were associated with 151 specific molecular targets. The remaining 13 NMEs had no known target. The FDA designated 84 of those 210 NMEs as “first in class,” meaning that they were designed to “hit” a completely novel biological target. A subsequent list from 130,000 publications featuring only one NME hit 2 million biological targets!
What is a biological target? A biological target is anything within a living organism to which some other entity is directed and/or binds, resulting in a change in its behavior or function. Biological targets are most commonly proteins such as enzymes, ion channels, and receptors.
In other words, these just one demonic entities can attack or change 2 million of your most intimate, God created, functions in your body.
The bible warns against seeking supernatural powers other than God. We are admonished to steer clear of witchcraft which in the Greek is pharmakia, or in English, drugs. God foresaw a time when drugs would become demonic biologic entities that would invade His creation.
It is prudent for us, to the best of our ability, to distance ourselves from consuming as few of these NME as we can. The NME will not be labeled but at this point we need to assume that anything has the potential to be a NME. We also need to understanding that these entities have been deployed around the world and can be injected into our air, water and foods, as well as medications.
Contribution of NIH funding to new drug approvals 2010-2016. Galkina Cleary E, Beierlein JM, Khanuja NS, McNamee LM, Ledley FD. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2018 Feb 12. pii: 201715368.
PubMed.gov (National Library of Medicine/NIH)
NIH RePORTER (NIH)
Center for Integration of Science and Industry (Bentley University, Waltham, MA)