The devil likes nothing more than to strip us, whom God made in His own image, of our humanity. And there’s nothing more dehumanizing of oneself and the other than to commit cannibalism — the ingestion of humans by humans.
And yet, cannibalism has become a meme — an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture — in contemporary America’s sick culture.
More than 4 months ago in my post, “What’s behind pop culture’s enthrallment with cannibalism?,” I listed some of the signs:
- Zombie movies and TV shows.
- The cannibals painting in Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign chair John Podesta’s office.
- The “spirit cooking” phenomenon, partaken by John and his brother Tony Podesta, and other elites. (See “Spirit Cooking cannibalism and Obama’s bandaged middle finger”; “George Soros’ son, Alex, is a ‘spirit cooker’?”)
- The simulated cannibalism at the 2011 annual gala of the Museum of Contemporary Art.
- The French horror movie “Raw”.
- An art student makes handbag out of human skin.
Add to the above list pop singer and Hillary Clinton acolyte Katy Perry (real name: Katheryn Hudson), 32 — she who openly testified that she had sold her soul to the Devil. (Note in the video below the interviewer’s upside-down cross earrings.) (Click to Site)