- George Soros is under increasing pressure from some European governments
- US-based billionaire is accused by right-wing groups and nationalists of attempting to push a pro-refugee, liberal agenda with his ‘society foundations’
- He has been attacked by Hungary’s ultra right-wing prime minister, Viktor Orban
- Orban accuses Soros of flooding Europe with refugees from Muslim nations
- Soros is also attacked in Macedonia and Poland, as well as the US via Breitbart
- The world’s 29th richest man was a vocal backer and supporter of Hillary Clinton
The growing hatred nationalists and conservatives the world over towards liberal billionaire George Soros has been detailed by a series of political experts.
Those who oppose Soros and accuse him of being a ‘puppetmaster’ claim the American financier-cum-philanthropist has successfully manufactured Europe’s migration crisis, backed a coup in Macedonia and sponsored protests in Hungary.
All from the comfort of his New York home.
From the Kremlin via Skopje to the power corridors of Washington, the Hungarian-born Jewish immigrant is public enemy number one of nationalists around the globe.
The 86-year-old, who Forbes Magazine lists as the world’s 29th richest man, and his Open Society Foundations is accused by his right-wing attackers of trying to meddle in politics by pushing a liberal, multicultural agenda.
Some of those who oppose him in Poland, a nation that once bestowed upon him one of its highest civilian honors, accuse him of being an enemy of the state who wants to destroy their sovereignty.
Similar attacks have been particularly vicious in his birth country Hungary, which on Tuesday is set to pass a controversial anti-NGO bill seen as directly targeting his foundation.
And his status as the right-wing’s most hated man has not been lost on many in the political realm. (Click to Article)