Garlic has, for hundreds of years, been utilized for its medicinal properties.
This strong herb comes with a trifecta of benefits to our body’s health. Garlic is shown to alleviate many diseases.
Here is a few that can be eliminated by garlic:
– Vibrio infection
– Yeast or Candida infection
– MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus)
– Klebsiella infection
– Clostridium infection and mycobacterium tuberculosis
– Viral infections including vaccinia virus, human rhinovirus type 2, vesicular-stomatitis virus, parainfluenza versus type 3, herpes simplex (type 1 and 2)
– Helicobacter Pylori infection
– Mycotoxy-linked aflatoxicosis
– Excessive fungal growth in oral cavity or thrush
– Type B streptococcus infection
– HIV-1 infection
– Pseudomonas Aerigonosima (drug-resistant strains too)
– Cytomegalovirus infection
The list above is filled with a limited number of health issues that garlic can help because of its anti-pathogenic properties. It has been found to go far as heal and prevent cancer and this is not new.
An ancient physician (Hippocrates) had advised people to eat large amounts of crushed garlic to help aid in the cure of cancer. In order to help with cancer, crush six cloves daily. Usually, one pod comes with a dozen cloves. After crushing the cloves, leave them out for 15 minutes. During this time, the crushed garlic will release an important enzyme known as Allinase. Allinase is an enzyme that’s responsible for the production of anti-cancer compounds and substances.
You can consume raw or cooked garlic placed in salads, sandwiches, and other dishes. (Click to Article)