CERN Opens Portals to Search the Abyss for “Dark Matter”

na64huntsthe

CERN Creates Portals to Search the Abyss

Since finding the ‘god particle,’ scientists at CERN and around the world have a new goal, to find dark matter. By searching the depths of our universe and reaching back in time, they hope to find what they believe is the source of life. How would they do this? By exploring the deep abyss, the dark universe and dark matter.

So, what is Dark Matter?

According to physicists, visible matter accounts for 5% of the known universe. The other 95% is made of unknown dark matter. Dark matter is invisible to us which is why large detectors are built in an attempt to pick it up.

Cern and other facilities are trying to recreate conditions similar to the abyss referred to in the Bible as the bottomless pit. By doing this, they are bringing about demonic manifestation beyond belief and opening portals to probe the pit. They seek to find the very creatures and entities that God locked away. The opening of the pit is revealed in Revelation 9:

1 And the fifth Angel blew the trumpet, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth, and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and there arose the smoke of the pit, the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun, and the air was darkened by the smoke of the pit.

11 And they have a king over them, which is the Angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is named Apollyon, that is, destroying.

By looking at CERN’s location and their statements, we have been able to see through their diabolical agenda, see our series the CERN files for more. The detection of dark matter is leading scientists closer to completing their goals. (Click to Article)

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s